Lift. Firm. Enhance.
Cellulite Body Sculpting is one of the fastest growing cosmetic procedures. Non-invasive technologies that minimize the appearance of cellulite have become all the rage. Add a sculpted and toned booty to the mix and you’ve got yourself a deal.
Covet Body Sculpting specializes in non-invasive body shaping. With the Non-Surgical Brazilian Butt-Sculpt, you can minimize unwanted fat, smooth the appearance of cellulite, and lift & mold the curvy shape you desire – all without needles or the knife.
This treatment utilizes a combination of safe body enhancement technologies that require no more than an hour of your time.
Vacuum Therapy is non-invasive and tones your buttocks without any incisions. Vacuum Butt Therapy is a massaging technique that helps lift and contour the buttocks via a suction device equipped with glass cups. After a mini massage (known as “knuckling”), two glass suction cups are moved up the back of the thighs and on to the buttocks area. Once properly placed, the intensity is then increased depending on the client’s comfort level. The cups will be moved to three different areas of the buttocks, for 20 minutes on each spot, in a one hour session.
Performing “Knuckling” prior to Butt Cups are placed
The treatment works by:
- Stimulating the Muscles
- Breaking Down Cellulite and Fatty Deposits
- Removing Toxins
- Improving lymphatic drainage
Butt Cups Placed
Before your session:
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! Drink plenty of water before your treatment.
- Do NOT shave the area which will receive the session within 24 hours of the appointment as it may cause discomfort.
- Do NOT aggressively exfoliate the area as it may cause discomfort.
- Eat a light, healthy meal before your appointment and empty your bladder before the session starts.
After your treatment:
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment to help toxins exit the body.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine for 24 hours post treatment.
- Use ice packs to reduce any swelling, stiffness, and bruising.
- Avoid sauna, spa, hot tub and strenuous activities.
- Engage in 20-30 min LIGHT exercise. Such as walking, to stimulate lymphatic drainage for 24 hours.
- Massage the treated area daily to prevent fat and toxins from becoming stagnant.
- Maintaining a healthy balanced diet and regular exercise is important to maintain results.
- Book your next appointment!
One vacuum therapy session is equivalent to doing 500-1500 squats! The more muscle definition you have, the quicker you can see the results. Clients with muscle definition will see results in about 2-4 sessions. Clients with less definition including loose skin can see results in 6-12 sessions, depending on your skin’s collagen and elasticity. All results may vary from person to person and cannot be guaranteed.
Before and After One Treatment