Create life-changing moments through eyebrow transformations
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL
3 DAY TRAINING PROGRAM
Let Covet Beauty Studio give you proper education and the skills you need to become a successful Microblading Artist.
At Covet Beauty Studio we use a two-step process to provide a thorough education and help you become comfortable on live clients.
BECOME THE ARTIST EVERYONE IS SEEKING.
WHAT'S IN IT
- A Customized Microblading Education Program
- Individual and Group Training Available
- 100 Academic Hours
- Continued Support is available after Basic Training
- Monthly Office Hours
- Professional Kit- Enough Product for 20+ Clients
- Live Demonstrations
- Practice on a Live Model
- Rentable Space to Work in After Completed Training
- Learn and Work in a Licensed and Insured Body Art Facility
- Continued Education for Current Microblading Artists
- Discounts on our Covet Collection – Our Own Line of Microblading Products
- Discounts on Other Trainings Offered
The Basic Training Class will teach you the basics of Microblading and get you comfortable with working on and perfecting skin sheets before working on live models. Whether you are an experienced aesthetic professional or someone without any beauty experience, we will help you develop the exceptional skills you need to become a great Microblading Artist. You will receive continued support indefinitely after you complete our class.
We take pride in our work, the course we have put together, and our training. We want you to succeed but you also need to be willing to put in the work. We are always available for questions even after training is complete.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
*$500 Deposit Required
Most frequent questions and answers
Day 1: 9am-5pm
Day 2: 9am-5pm
Day 3: Once you have completed your homework, we will send you a list of available days/times and you may then choose one and bring in your live model for you to Microblade with direct supervision.
*Snacks will be provided daily. Lunch will be provided on Day 2.
We will not accept any more than five students in a class. You will always have access to two trainers. We keep the groups small to ensure everyone gets ample attention and direction.
We require a $500 deposit. The remaining $2999 is due one week prior to day one of class. You may pay via card or cash. Deposits are non-refundable.
We do not offer a payment plan but Paypal has a 6-month line of credit at 0% and some credit cards will offer the same thing.
There is nothing required before class.
You will ultimately need to take a Blood Borne Pathogen Course (Bloodborne Pathogens Training Certificate (Click here for Approved Trainer List)) and obtain your body art permit but they aren’t necessary for class.
- Covet Duffle Bag
- Water Wipes
- Alcohol Pads
- Eyebrow Razors
- Mapping Ruler
- China Markers
- Wood Sticks
- Two Numbing Creams
- Pigment Rings
- Mascara Wands
- Microbrush Applicators
- Lip Brushes
- Precision Q Tips
- Cotton Rounds
- Mannequin Head
- Microblading Pens
- Covet Mini Bag
- Covet Slant Blades
- Sample of Covet Collection U Blades
- Covet Collection Microblading Pen
- Covet Collection Fake Skin
- Covet Collection Mapping String
- Tina Davies Inks
Every state and county is different so be sure to check with your local health department. County Health Departments are who regulate Microblading in each county as Microblading is a form of permanent makeup/tattooing. Most states will require you to at least have your Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate but since the requirements can vary, it’s important for you to check what’s required for your specific area. It’s also important for you to have liability insurance and a business license but we will guide you through this process during class.
For most states, California included, you do not need any formal type of license such as an esthetician or cosmetology license in order to perform microblading.
If you will be working in San Diego county, the following is required to obtain your Body Art Permit. You will need to have one before working on your model.
NEW PRACTITIONER CHECKLIST (you will need to submit):
- Application for Practitioner Registration
- Practitioner Location of Operation Agreement NEW (as of 2018)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training Certificate (Click here for Approved Trainer List)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Status (one of the following): Hep B Vaccination Record, Declination Form or Antibody Laboratory Results
- Photo ID (you must be at least 18 years old)