Vacuum therapy is a therapy that uses various cups and suction to stimulate soft tissues, detoxify the body and increase circulation. This therapeutic treatment is ideal for multiple conditions. It helps to increase the body’s natural lymphatic flow and stimulates the skin for a visible toning effects! The suction and massaging of the skin helps loosen the connective tissue, stimulate muscles and even break up fat deposits.
Ultrasonic Cavitation uses low frequency sound waves to turn fat cells into liquid! This process is achieved by isolated sound waves vibrating the layer of subcutaneous fat below the skin. The cell structure cannot withstand the pressure the sound waves produce and disintegrates. The remaining fat contents is then processed and drained by the body’s own natural filtration system. The results of the fat cells liquification is inches lost!
RF therapy uses low energy waves to heat the deep layer of your skin called the dermis. This heat stimulates the production of collagen to help improve signs of ageing skin. We include RF skin tightening with each body fat reduction treatment.
Laser lipolysis is a body-contouring procedure that uses heat from laser devices to destroy fat cells. Laser lipolysis (or laser lipo, for short) is a body-sculpting treatment that uses heat from light-based technology to melt fat cells.
It’s intended mainly to remove body fat that’s difficult to lose through diet or exercise, such as:
- saddlebags (fat deposits on the upper outer thighs)
- love handles (belly fat around the torso)
- double chins
What They Are Saying
Most frequent questions and answers
Consult 20 mins
Consult + Initial session
- 60 MINS – $200+
- 90 MINS- $250+
- 60 MINS – $150+
- 90 MINS- $200+
90 min sessions
- 6 session- $1080 ($180 a service) 10%
- 8 session- $1360 ($170 a service) 15%
- 12 session- $1920 ($160 a service) 20%
60 min sessions
- 6 session-$810 ($135 a service) 10%
- 8 session- $1020 ($127.50 a service) 15%
- 12 session- $1440 ($120 a service) 20%
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! Drink plenty of water before your treatment.
- No Alcohol or Caffeine 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- Do NOT shave the area which will receive the session within 24 hours of the appointment as it may cause discomfort.
- Do NOT aggressively exfoliate the area as it may cause discomfort.
- Do NOT get a spray tan prior to your session as we use oil and it will come off.
- Eat a light, healthy meal before your appointment and empty your bladder before the session starts.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and a WIRELESS BRA to your appointment.
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!
- Drink plenty of water after your treatment to help toxins exit the body.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine for 24 hours post-treatment.
- Use ice packs to reduce any swelling, stiffness, and bruising.
- Avoid sauna, spa, hot tub and strenuous activities.
- Engage in 20-30 min LIGHT exercise. Such as walking, to stimulate lymphatic drainage for 24 hours.
- Massage the treated area daily to prevent fat and toxins from becoming stagnant.
- Maintaining a healthy balanced diet and regular exercise is important to maintain results.
- Book your next appointment!
The treatment can be carried out on adult men and women.
- Cancer (all forms)
- Undergoing chemotherapy or immune therapy
- High blood pressure (uncontrolled)
- Diabetes (uncontrolled)
- Keloid scarring
- Excessive pigmentation
- Vein inflammation
- Prednisone and other steroid medications (treatment will increase inflammation)
- Chemical peels and laser resurfacing
If you have any ABSOLUTE CONTRAINDICATIONS you cannot be treated.
- Recent surgery (wait 6 months)
- Recent scars (wait 6 months)
- Open lesions (avoid area)
- Skin diseases (avoid area)
- Infection (avoid area)
- Antibiotics (wait until course completed)
- Inflammation (avoid area)
- Varicose veins (avoid area)
- Prosthesis/silicone implants (avoid area)
- Metal implants/screws (avoid area)
- Metal contraceptive coil (avoid area)
- Depilatory creams (wait 2 weeks)
- Areas being treated with IPL or Laser (wait 2 weeks)
- Areas being treated with Botox® (wait 3 months) or dermal fillers (wait 2 weeks)
- Suntan (sun must be avoided the entire duration of the treatment regime)
- Chronic inflammation (depending on severity of chronic inflammatory conditions – consider that treatment will increase inflammation and anti-inflammatory medications reduce the effectiveness of the treatment – please discuss with your doctor first)
If you have any PARTIAL CONTRAINDICATIONS you may or may not be suitable for treatment. Your therapist will advise the best course of action in a consultation.
Body contouring treatments especially cavitation yields immediate and long lasting results. Most of our clients experience noticeable circumference reduction after one single session with increasing results daily and after each visit with regular water intake. The results may vary with different tissue structure, treated area, age, metabolism, medications, and changes in hormones. Maintain a proper diet and increased exercise activity will certainly improve and help to maintain results!
Since all of our methods are non-surgical, you can go about your day as you please. Some patients do get mild redness, or tingling from vacuum therapy, but it is temporary and should return to normal in 24 hours. Headaches are normal after the treatments. It’s like a detox while promoting lymphatic draining and that’s why it’s important to hydrate before and after your appointment. We recommend drinking 4-6 glasses of water before coming into your session.
- 48 hour’s notice is required to make any changes to your appointment.
- Any cancellations after that will result in a loss of your DEPOSIT.
- No-shows will result in a loss of your deposit.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- If you reschedule at least 48 hours in advance, the deposit will be applied to the new appointment.
- Cancelling the appointment or rescheduling within 48 hours of your appointment results in losing your deposit and being required to pay a new one for the next appointment!
A non-refundable deposit is required for all appointment requests. The remaining balance is due at your appointment. Payment at your appointment may be made using a debit/credit card or cash/Venmo.
*All clients are required to be 18+ years of age, with or without parents’ consent