LIP BLUSH TRAINING
Create life-changing moments through lip blush transformations
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL
LIP BLUSH ARTIST.
2 DAY TRAINING PROGRAM
Clients love the idea of minimizing their morning routine. With lip blush, they can add a little gloss and go! Lip Blush helps to improve the lip shape by giving definition and the illusion of fullness.
Let Covet Beauty Studio give you the proper education and skills to become a successful Lip Blush Artist. At Covet Beauty Studio we give you the tools you need to cultivate your new skill and thrive in the beauty industry.
BECOME THE ARTIST EVERYONE IS SEEKING.
WHAT'S IN IT
- A Customized Lip Blush Education Program
- A Comprehensive Manual to Refer Back to
- Two Experienced Trainers
- Individual and Group Training Available
- Continued Support is available after Training
- Professional Kit- Including a PMU machine, Pigments and Enough Product for 10 Clients
- Live Demonstrations
- Intensive and Comprehensive 2 Day Face to Face Training
- Practice on a Live Model
- Rentable Space to Work in After Completed Training
- Learn and Work in a Licensed and Insured Body Art Facility
- May Return to Future Classes
- Discounts on Other Trainings Offered
The Basic Training Class will teach you the basics of Lip Blush and get you comfortable with working on and perfecting your technique on fake skin before working on live clients. Whether you are an experienced aesthetic professional or someone without any beauty experience, we will help you develop the skills you need to become a great Lip Blush Artist. You will receive continued support indefinitely after you complete our class. You may attend any future
classes for a refresher as necessary.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
*$500 Deposit Required
Most frequent questions and answers
Day 1: 9AM-6PM
Day 2: 9AM-3PM
*Snacks will be provided daily. Lunch will be provided on Day 2.
*You will observe a live model on day 1 and you will work on your own model on day 2.
We will not accept any more than five students in a class. You will always have access to two trainers. We keep the groups small to ensure everyone gets ample attention and direction.
Yes, you will need to provide your own model. If you aren’t local or can’t find one, we will do our best to try to find one for you but can’t make any guarantees.
We require a $500 deposit. The remaining $3000 is due one week prior to day one of class. You may pay via card or cash. Deposits are non-refundable.
We do not offer a payment plan but Paypal has a 6-month line of credit at 0% and some credit cards will offer the same thing.
- Covet Duffle Bag
- PMU Machine
- PMU Machine Cover
- Adhesive Wrap for Machine
- 10 Cartridges
- 1 Numbing Creams
- Lip Brushes
- Cotton Rounds
- Lip Pencil for Pre Draw
- 5 Pigments
- Pigment Cups
Every state and county is different so be sure to check with your local health department. County Health Departments are who regulate Permanent Makeup in each county as PMU is a form of tattooing. Most states will require you to at least have your Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate but since the requirements can vary, it’s important for you to check what’s required for your specific area. It’s also important for you to have liability insurance and a business license but we will guide you through this process during class.
For most states, California included, you do not need any formal type of license such as an esthetician or cosmetology license in order to perform LIP BLUSH.
We are located in San Diego county and you will need to complete the following before class since you will be working on a live model.
NEW PRACTITIONER CHECKLIST (you will need to submit):
- Application for Practitioner Registration
- Practitioner Location of Operation Agreement NEW (as of 2018)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training Certificate (Click here for Approved Trainer List)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Status (one of the following): Hep B Vaccination Record, Declination Form or Antibody Laboratory Results
- Photo ID (you must be at least 18 years old)